TorrDroid APK is an android app which is used to download torrents on your android device. If you are looking for a solution to download torrents on your mobile then download TorrDroid APK now.
TorrDroid APK Features:
– Download torrents without browsing with the in built search engine or search manually from the app.
– Open .torrent files from android file system directly in app.
– Open magnet links and .torrent file links directly in app.
– Download torrents at high speeds (No restriction)
– Supports DHT, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP.
– Supports choice for individual file downloads from a torrent.
– Supports sequential download which can be used to play video files before their download is complete.
– Supports setting download and upload limits.
– Supports sharing of magnet links.
– Multiple simultaneous downloads
– Download over wi-fi only should you choose so
– Download to internal or external memory as convenient
– No monitoring required once the search for the torrent is initiated. Torrent will be downloaded if and when available.
– Automatic queuing of downloads in case of insufficient RAM availability
– See each download progress in notifications.
– view, open or delete downloaded files from the app directly.
– In built file browser for moving, copying, deleting and sharing files. Pokesniper APK
Download Torrents on Android
To get started, search for TorrDroid in Play Store and click on the install button to install the app on your Android device. Once installed launch the app from the app menu.
As soon as you launch the app, it will ask for a few permissions to work properly. Give those permissions by tapping on the “Allow” option.
To download torrents you either need to have access to the .torrent file or magnet link. Since the app already lets you search for torrents using the built-in search feature, do try it. Simply enter the keyword, select the torrent type, and tap on the option “Search.” PPSSPP Gold APK
The app will show you all the available torrents from trusted sites. If one of them is to your liking then tap on it to start the download process. Or you can download the torrent file (.torrent) from other sources say your computer and import them into the app to start downloading.
However, as much as possible, always download torrent files from official websites. For instance, I’ve downloaded Linux Mint torrent file from the official website. This ensures that the torrent is genuine and free of any nasty stuff. To add a .torrent file to TorrDroid, tap on the “Add” icon and select the option “Add torrent.”
Note: if you have magnet link then select “Add link” option, paste the magnet link and tap on the “Ok” button.
The above action will open the built-in file manager. Here, navigate to the folder where you’ve stored the torrent file and select it. To quickly change between internal and external SD card, you can use the top drop-down menu.
As soon as you select the torrent, TorrDroid starts downloading the file. Depending on the file size and download speed, it might take some time to download the file. You can see the estimated time remaining (ETR) at the bottom.
How to Use TorrDroid – Torrent Downloader apk
By default, TorrDroid will download torrents regardless if you are on WiFi or on mobile data. If you want to avoid downloading on mobile data, tap on the Settings icon (three vertical dots) appearing in the top right corner and select the option “Settings.”
In the settings panel, select the checkbox next to “Download over WiFi only.” This ensures that the torrent file will only be downloaded when you are connected to a WiFi network. If you are disconnected from WiFi, the torrent downloading is automatically paused. When you are back to WiFi, the download starts again.
As I said before, TorrDroid gives you greater control over torrent downloading. For instance, if TorrDroid is hogging all the bandwidth and making your other internet activities slow then you can change the download and upload speeds to meet your needs. To change the individual torrent settings, tap on the “Options” icon (three horizontal lines). Also, the options icon wiggles itself so its hard to miss.
The above action will open the Info tab. Here, scroll down and enter speed in KB’s under Download Rate Limit and tap on the save icon.
The download speed will be instantly limited freeing up the bandwidth for other activities.
Also, if you are downloading a media file and would like to watch it while downloading then select the checkbox “Enable sequential download.”
To view the additional details of the torrent like number of seeders and leechers, amount downloaded and uploaded, number of pieces, share ratio, etc., navigate to the “Status” tab.
If there are multiple files in a torrent and you would like to pick and choose which file to download, you can do so from the Files tab. Navigate to the Files tab and uncheck the files you want to avoid downloading. Since I don’t have multiple files I can’t really choose but you can if you have multiple files.
Once the torrent has been downloaded, navigate to the destination folder using your favorite file manager. You can find the folder/file path in the Info tab. GB Instagram APK