Download Nox App Player for your pc windows and MAC devices to play and use android apks on your computer and laptop.
Nox app player is Free Android Emulator which allows you to run Android apps on your PC. A separate Mac version is also available. It works by creating a virtual Android tablet on your desktop.
Nox App Player Download For PC Windows
Nox App Player is a free Android operating system emulator, that allows you to run Android apps on your PC. A separate Mac version is also available.
It works by creating a virtual Android tablet on your desktop. This of course means that you can enjoy Android apps and games with the benefit of a bigger screen, better hardware performance and easier controls.
Users can modify player settings, including creating custom skins and even assigning CPU resources. Want to use a gamepad or joystick? No problem – you can easily map game commands to one of these peripherals. Another cool feature is that you can log-in on multiple accounts simultaneously.
Some Other Cool Apps: –
- QooApp APK (With this QooApp, you can play all the games that are generally available in East Asian countries Play Store.)
- PUBG Mobile APK (Finally, PUBG Mobile USA version APK for Android and iOS download links are officially out now in English. Here are the details.)
- Live NetTV APK
- Kickass Proxy
- Og YouTube APK
- FRP Bypass APK
- Mini Militia Mod Apk
- Kinox.to APK
Key features include:
- A simple interface that makes the app easy to use.
- Intuitive keyboard mapping for app and game controls.
- Support for multiple control devices.
- A stable and reliable platform.
- Based on Android 4.4.2.
- X86/AMD Compatible.
Nox is an android emulator designed originally for Windows and Mac to help users emulate the android operating system and run android apps on their computer.
The list of all the cool features of Nox Emulator is given below, take a good look.
- Nox App Player is available for both Windows PC and Mac, it gives the users freedom to use the emulator on any device they have.
- Nox App Player has a really simple user interface which anybody can use easily and work their way in the android emulator without having to see a tutorial or read the manual.
- It is stable and reliable android emulator, unlike many of its competitors and you can use it for an extended period of time without having to worry about changing it.
- You get Intuitive keyboard mapping for app and game controls in the emulator.
- You also get support for multiple control devices such as joystick and sketch board using which you can control the app player and navigate in the Nox App Player.
Download Nox for PC
- Download .exe file (Comfortable with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10)
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and install it.
- Run Nox App Player after it is done installing.
- You will be asked to fill in your Gmail ID and password, fill in the details and log in.
- Now you can download apps form play store on your computer and use them.
Download Nox for Mac
- Download .dmg File.
- Open the app installer from Downloads Folder.
- Drag the Nox App Player icon to Apps Folder and begin the installation process.
- Sign in with your Gmail ID and the installation completes.
- Now download apps from play store on your Mac and enjoy!
Play PUBG Mobile on your PC with NoxPlayer
Finally, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ mobile version is now available in the U.S. on Android, via Google Play respectively.
- Please first confirm that your version of NoxPlayer is V18.104.22.168 and above (if you don’t know which version you use, you can view the version in the upper left corner of the emulator. ) Official website loading point:
- Go to Google Play Store and download PUBG Mobile
- After installing run the game and set some emulator settings for better performance.
- Emulator settings:
CPU more than 2, we recommended setting ≥2,
Memory ≥ 2048 and more,
Graphics rendering mode is DX mode,
*If you cannot run PUBG Mobile in DX mode, you can switch to OpenGL too.
- Resolution: 1280*720
- Please follow the hints in the figure below to set the keyboard control transparency to your preference and click Save. The official keyboard control cannot be deleted but can be customized to re-edit and set.
Notice: If after running PUBG you have a white screen, please quit Nox after changing settings(we showed you in step 3) and run again for taking effect.
So now you are ready to start your Battle Royal Game! Enjoy!