Have you forget your google password after factor reset and Want to know how to Bypass Google Account? FRP Bypass APK or FRP Bypass Tool – It is used to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection. You can use the FRP Bypass Method to save yourself from all the trouble.
In this post, you’ll get the direct download link to FRP bypass.apk 2018 latest version by rootjunky.
Factory reset protection also know as FRP, is a good move taken by Google with Android 5.0 Lollipop to ensure the security and safety of your device and private data.
FRP Bypass APK Download 2018
Google FRP Bypass APK 2018 or Google Factory Reset Protection or is a security patch developed by Google. It protects the device from intruders in case you ever lose your phone.
It could be useful, but at the same time many users are having issues as most of them forgot their Google or Samsung account credentials after hard resetting their devices.
If you’re here reading this post, probably you’re locked out of your device and looking forward to bypassing FRP using the apk file provided by an anonymous Android developer or hacker. It is indeed a great FRP bypass app that has helped thousands of users to unlock their devices including Samsung, LG, Google Pixel and Sony.
As we all know, with the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop Google introduced a new security feature called Factory Reset Protection which is aimed at protecting users private data if in case your device is misplaced, stolen or lost.
But at the same time, a number of Android users have got into trouble with it and locked out of their devices. Becuase, they have forgotten their Samsung or Google account credentials after hard reset their device.
FRP Bypass APK Download For Android
|File Name||FRP Bypass APK|
FRP Bypass APK: Google Factory Reset Protection Easily
The procedure for FRP Bypass is really easy to follow. There are two methods that you can use to Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection on your device. In general, devices running Android 5.0 or above have this security patch.
The aim of this guide is to help you bypass Google Factory Reset Protection in case you want to have access to your phone but have lost the password of your old Google Account password or don’t want to recover it.
Before we proceed further, we must tell you that for FRP Bypass with the first method, you will need a PC, a USB drive, and an OTG cable. Let us have a look at the first method:
Some Other Cool Apps: –
- TUTUApp (TUTUApp is one of the fastest growing third party app stores in the world.)
- QooApp APK (With this QooApp, you can play all the games that are generally available in East Asian countries Play Store.)
- PUBG Mobile APK (Finally, PUBG Mobile USA version APK for Android and iOS download links are officially out now in English. Here are the details.)
- Live NetTV APK
- Kickass Proxy
- Og YouTube APK
FRP Bypass with OTG
- The very first step is to download the FRP Bypass APK download from the link provided above in the post.
- Once the download is done, you need to copy the FRP Bypass APK to your USB drive.
- Now, start up the device that has the issue.
- Now, Setup Wizard will start and follow the steps needed in the beginning.
- After that, the Bypass Factory Reset Protection screen will prompt and ask you to enter your Google Account and password.
- But since you don’t remember it, we have to do something different.
- Now, what you’re gonna do is connect the pen drive via the OTG cable to your Android device.
- File Explorer will now open on your phone
- Now you need to open the folder where you copied the FRP Bypass APK File.
- When you try to install the app, the phone will block the installation as it is downloaded from an Unknown Source.
- Now click on settings and then turn on the Unknown Sources option. It will allow your device to install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now finally tap “Install” and the app will start installing. The app will get into the Settings menu easily.
- Once the installation is done, tap on open and the Settings menu will open.
- You need to scroll down now and open Backup and Reset. Tap on Factory Data Reset and then confirm the process.
FRP Bypass APK Requirements
- A smartphone that runs on Android L 5.0 Lollipop or above.
- A Windows PC
- Last but not least, an active internet connection to download the files
How To Bypass FRP? (Step-By-Step Guide)
By following these steps, you can easily bypass Factory Reset Protection in case you have lost your phone/someone stolen your phone, or you lost the login credentials of your account.
Before following these steps, make sure you have these things available:
- USB Drive
- OTG Cable
These three are the main requirements if you want to bypass FRP by following the steps given below.
When you have acquired these 3 things you can do this:
- Download the FRP Bypass APK File on your PC.
- Transfer the file to USB Drive.
- Connect the USB Drive with OTG Cable.
Now, follow these 11 simple steps (tutorial) which will be very helpful to you!
Step #1. The first step is to Download the FRP Bypass APK from the above-given Download Button in the post.
Step #2. After downloading the APK File, copy it to your USB Drive.
Step #3. Now start the Android Device for which you want to bypass FRP.
Step #4. The bypass Factory Reset Protection screen will be opened, and it will ask for your Google Account Credentials.
Step #5. But probably you didn’t remember the email and password, that’s why you’re reading this tutorial. So, keep reading!
Step #6. Now connect the USB Drive with OTG Cable to your Android Device.
Step #7. The file manager will be opened, now open the APK File which you downloaded.
Step #8. Now, try installing the APK File! But it will not get installed because of Unknown Sources.
Step #9. Go to settings and turn on Unknown Sources, Now you can install Unknown Sources files easily.
Step #10. The APK File will get installed. Now open the app.
Step #11. Scroll down and click on Backup and Reset, Tap on Factory Reset and confirm.
If you have followed these 11 steps, then most probably you have bypassed Factory Reset Protection on your Android Phone. When you restart your device, it will ask you to put your Google Account, but you can skip the process.
You can downgrade your android version if you want to avoid this security lock. This is available on Android 5.0, Marshmallow, and Nougat.
So, if none of the methods works, the only way is to downgrade the Android Version.
Factory Reset Protection Bypass [FAQs]
Q. Can I bypass FRP on any phone other than Samsung?
A. Yes, the FRP Bypass Method shared here works on all types of Android Devices (Samsung isn’t a compulsion).
Q. Is this FRP Bypass APK free to use?
A. Yes. it is a free application where you need not pay anything. So, yes, it is 100% FREE to use.
Q. Is this APK File Safe to Use?
A. Yes, this is 100% safe method, many people all over the world are using this App to Bypass this security lock on their Android devices. So, yes you can use it without any worry!
Q. How FRP Bypass APK is useful?
A. Many people use Android smartphones, and it becomes a headache because of Factory Reset Protection (A security lock by Google) when they reset their phone, the device gets stolen/lost, using a second-hand device etc. So, using this APK file helps you to bypass this security lock and live a stressless life.
Q. How long does it take to bypass FRP?
A. Normally, it takes few minutes after downloading the APK File depending on how you’re doing this. On an average 5 minutes, it takes!
Top 10 FRP Bypass Tool List
Below is a list of the top 10 FRP Bypass Tool 2018 that you can use:
- Remote Google Account Bypass Removal, Reset/Unlock FRP
- Bypass Lock Screen with Android Lock Screen Removal
- FRP Bypass APK Download Samsung for Android
- A New FRP/GOOGLE ACCOUNT BYPASS and Flashing Tool
- FRP BYPASS SOLUTIONS
- D&G Password Unlocker Tools All FRP Bypass Lock Latest
- Pangu FRP Bypass tool for Remove 2017
- FRP lock Google Verification Bypass Tool Software
- Samsung FRP Helper v0.2 FRP Removal Tools
- GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool
FRP security lock is a common issue among Android Users, and today we’ve bypassed it with these simple steps. Here we told you “What is FRP” with the download link to “FRP APK File For Android” and Step-By-Step tutorial of installing and bypassing the Factory Reset Protection lock easily.
If this tutorial worked for you, then don’t forget to leave your feedback below and share it with your friends and colleagues (It may be useful for them).
If you have any kind issues or you are facing any problem with the Download Link then leave a comment below and we will get back to you ASAP with a quick solution.